Are you committed?
To Be Restored Ministries does not take Partnership as something to be taken lightly. It is a covenant relationship that is being formed when that partnership begins. It is a commitment. It is two or more people binding themselves towards a single vision.
We can’t do it along …we need our intercessory partners to saturate the earth with prayer and together we will see unparalleled joy, peace, deliverance and fruitfulness in the world.
I am seeking you to join our movement to saturate the earth with prayer as an Intercessor!
An intercessor is one who recognizes their position in prayer to be the source of connecting with God on behalf of others who may or may not be open to receiving salvation and deliverance. Following the example of Christ and the principle of the scripture, “Praying always with all prayer and supplication for all saints” (Ephesians 6:18).
Intercessory prayer is the type of prayer that gives the Christian power to obey the greatest commandment Christ gave to us all, to “love my neighbor as myself.” Loving through intercessory prayer can connect to and see breakthrough for the hardest heart, deepest wounded spirit and greatest stronghold of the enemy.
As a Covenant Partner, “To Be Restored Ministries is seeking your support …
What is expected from our Partners?
- Exercise your faith
- Commit to saturate the earth with prayer
- Commit to sow financially on a weekly or monthly basis to support various ministries:
- Marriage and Single Mentoring
- Youth and Children Prayer Ministries
- Regular monthly training classes for intercessors
- Workshops, training classes and conferences
- To Be Restored Home
- Commit to join our weekly prayer call every Monday – Friday and other scheduled times
- Participate as a volunteer
- Share your testimonies and help deliver others
- Operate more powerfully in your purpose
- Become an prayer intercessor lead to support others in need
- Disciple others as an Intercessor
- Attend workshops, virtual training, and conferences
Exclusive access to resources
Participate in Training for Intercessors
Partner-only email offers and monthly teaching letter
GROWTH in your purpose
Events and Workshops
Meet our founder
Pastor Marlene Carr
A wife, a mother and a servant who has accepted the call of Jesus Christ to offer herself as a vessel for the Lord. Marlene Carr has found peace and contentment by allowing the Holy Spirit to consume her life and consecrate the gifts He has placed in her.